The tool for the productive use of artifical intelligence – the IAS
Empolis offers proven solutions and all the tools needed for intelligent information analysis based on the Information Access System (IAS).
Empolis is already deploying this technology in distributed systems, some of which are used in core areas of large federal agencies, for instance.
IAS augments human powers of judgment through its automated analysis capability, networking, searches, homogenization, normalization and distribution of structured and unstructured information.
For many years, the IAS has been putting a host of different AI techniques to productive use. IAS is the only system to use the entire range of proven methods to access information: from keyword-based methods and associative, statistical and semantic processes to adaptive decisions trees. These methods are fully integrated and linked to further disciplines — e.g., information extraction and case-based reasoning.
IAS makes it possible to create an overall search structure that includes all internal and external sources, while taking into account data privacy requirements and sophisticated schemes involving roles and access permissions.
Information relevant to decision-making is in this way transformed into useful knowledge. Workers are able to carry out their responsibilities more quickly, while at the same time achieving higher quality.
The IAS “understands” unstructured data (e.g., texts) and transforms it into intelligent information with semantic tags. Analyses are carried out based on actual contexts, making it possible to create links to structured data.
ALL the relevant information on a subject is compiled in a clearly laid-out and easily comprehensible manner. Thanks to intelligent summaries of content, the user doesn’t have to examine every document for meaning and relevance. Decisions are consequently made on a well-informed basis.
“Knowledge Packs” provide the opportunity to represent knowledge in the solution in the form of reusable modules. A team of knowledge experts will support you from the first configuration of the solution up until independent operation.
Knowledge you gain
- High information-processing speed
- Increased throughput of assessed information
- Employees are proactively supplied with relevant information across a whole range of IT processes and sources
- Previously unknown relationships between new and existing knowledge are ascertained using automated processes
- Consistent cases and investigations can be established
- Merging of existing IT processes into a single, uniform solution
- Establishing links between existing information based on existing knowledge
- Complex access rights management ensures data security
- Integration into existing IT structure enables the automatic linking of widely differing types of data
- Phased implementation and further development according to individual requirements
Secure and user-friendly
- One user – one login – one work environment
- More secure and uniform access to all available data, documents and tools
- Comprehensive search throughout all sources
- The right information at the right place and time
- Information in context – identification of relationships/decisions based on all available information
- Treatment of a variety of media, formats and languages – structured as well as unstructured
- Preprocessing of information