Our award-winning software assists international customers around the globe in making the right decision, by aggregating and utilizing all available data. In addition to our well-established solution business, based on mature knowledge management and artificial intelligence products, we are convinced that our growing cloud product portfolio (PaaS & Saas) will be key to future success.
In our endeavor to take our cloud offering to the next level, we are searching for a visionary Vice President Product, a Chief Evangelist (m/f) and new member of our executive team that turns our software investments into maximum output. The VP’s strong product culture should be based on solid experience in agile software product development, marketing, industry and sales knowledge and is accompanied by deep insights on how cloud business differs from on-premise models.
Being a strong leader, the candidate should be able to excite stakeholders and customers for our cloud products and the long-term product strategy, manage and develop a team of product managers and prove excellence by optimizing and improving measurable key success factors.
- Key evangelist – “the face” behind our products in public, with the press, market analysts, strategic partners and other industry leaders
- Develops and represents a vision for world class cloud products
- Reports directly to the CTO
- Controls budgets, forecasts, metrics and measures. Monitors and evaluates the results
- Coordinates and aligns across design, engineering, research, data science, customer success, marketing, and executive teams
- Drives effective and transparent product design and usability processes
- Owns and optimizes company product management processes, tools, practices, and training
- Brings a passion for customer satisfaction
- Defines pricing and competitive positioning
- Evaluates market and conducts competitor analysis
- Manages, develops and mentors a team of product managers
- Visionary leader with strong business and customer focus
- Connects activities and deliverables to business outcomes
- Superior written, graphical, and verbal communication skills
- Owns the company-level product strategy
- Drives real participation and input
- Builds organizational support for good decision-making within the Executive Team
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field with a technical background
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Fluency in creating clear, compelling slide presentations
- Superior attention to detail
- Fluent German and English
- Senior level experience in product management for enterprise business customers
- Profound knowledge of engineering industry customers’ needs or similar industry
- Experience in managing teams
- Experience with SaaS and PaaS solution delivery highly beneficial
What you will get
- Innovative culture – Solve previously unsolved challenges in a lean and agile working environment
- Real impact – Enable our customers’ success and disrupt the knowledge management industry
- Benefits package – Including company car and plenty of fringe benefits, like company pension scheme, capital-forming payment, free drinks and fruits, employee discount program etc.
- Expertise – Join a highly talented and passionate team
Never before have corporate and government decision-makers had access to as much data as the basis for their decisions, as they do today. Yet, it’s never been as difficult to take all the relevant influencing factors and available information into account, when making decisions in an increasingly complex environment. Our solutions and technologies, such as big data, case-based reasoning, cloud computing, component content management, decision trees, in-memory computing, semantic search, as well as text mining and linguistics, have been proven and extend above and beyond the newest technological process standards.
Empolis systems analyze terabytes of data in milliseconds so that users can always make the right decisions or digital assistants support you with them. They help us provide the right information to the right person to the right device at the right time in any given context according to our motto: DECIDE. RIGHT. NOW.
Please send your application via E-Mail to email@example.com